ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL & GOVERNANCE
Environmental, Social & Governance Commitment
MCS is committed to building environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and effective corporate governance (“ESG”) in all aspects of our business. We continuously seek opportunities that allow our business decisions, practices and policies to enhance our commitment to ESG.
Our ESG pledge is integral to our core values of Service, Hustle, Integrity, Nurture and Excellence, and they are woven into every aspect of the work we do to make our communities SHINE.
We strive to build a sustainable service model with modern, efficient strategies to preserve and maintain properties, while positively impacting the environment and addressing climate change risk. We seek to minimize the environmental impact of our corporate offices, regional service centers and operations while brightening and revitalizing neighborhoods across the nation.
- We uphold transparency in our efforts as we work towards continuously improving our operations in an environmentally responsible manner.
- We work to reduce our impact on climate change.
- We look for every opportunity to conserve natural resources.
- We operate in compliance with environmental regulations.
We build and enhance relationships with our key stakeholders by investing in our employees and partnering with our clients, communities and service partners.
- We engage with our employees to provide a challenging, dynamic, inclusive and diverse work environment that supports each individual’s professional development, while promoting work-life balance that prioritizes overall health and wellness.
- We support initiatives that benefit the environment, social causes and education. This includes leadership and skills training that advance our workforce as well as company sponsored community service events and philanthropic efforts in the communities where we live and serve.
- We engage with and educate our service partners, clients and employees to ensure a safe, productive, and healthy work environment.
We promote and abide by stringent oversight, transparency and risk mitigation at all levels of our organization, ensuring the resiliency and long-term preservation of our business.
- We maintain strong corporate governance practices through exemplary Board stewardship, management accountability and proactive risk mitigation.
- We maintain high ethical standards with defined policies and procedures, ongoing ethics training and executive leadership that promotes a culture of integrity – one of our Core Values.
- We cultivate strong stakeholder relationships through transparency, open communication and responding to stakeholder needs.
- We establish clear and effective governance for our ESG commitments, benchmarking against key indicators and long-term accountability.