Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
At MCS, we know that our communities SHINE brighter when everyone feels valued.
MCS is committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEI&B), and is focused on incorporating this commitment into every aspect of our business. When everyone is valued, we can all SHINE brighter together.
We believe that our team, as well as those that we partner with, should reflect the beautiful diversity of the communities we serve. We support diverse ideas and voices in order to embrace differences and diversity of identity, experience, and thought, and actively strive for inclusive behaviors across our business and in all of the work that we do.
OUR DEI&B MISSION:
To be an organization that respects, values, encourages, includes and celebrates all team members, customers, vendor partners and communities.
Driven by our mission, MCS is committed to creating and maintaining a welcoming space for our employees, clients and service partners. Our commitment empowers our teams to shine in the communities where they live and work. We are proud of the diverse and inclusive team we are creating, where everyone is treated equitably and with respect.
We believe that our team, as well as those that we partner with, should reflect the beautiful diversity of the communities we serve. We support diverse backgrounds, ideas and voices to help embrace diversity of identity, experience and thought, and actively strive for inclusive behaviors across our business and in all of the work that we do.
MCS is committed to building a diverse workforce and contractor base in our communities.
Employee Initiatives and Commitments
- Representative DEI&B Committee that defines our goals and leads efforts across the organization
- Educational resources, training and activities to broaden awareness of DEI&B
- Opportunities for feedback, input and engagement so all voices are heard
- Increase opportunities for underrepresented groups to advance in the organization
- C-Suite commitment to the DEI&B Committee, our initiatives and specific goals
Contractor Initiatives and Commitments
- Quick Pay program and advance payments to allow greater flexibility for small and diverse service partners for cash flow and liquidity
- Proactive recruiting efforts and lead management system to allow for targeted follow up and solicitation of small and diverse service partners
- Simplified onboarding and training processes to make it easier for small and diverse service partners to become active providers
- “Direct to market” recruiting efforts that focus on smaller, diverse and local partners