Welcome to the MCS Vendor Application
MCS is always looking for qualified professional vendors to add to our network. If you are interested in becoming a part of the MCS Team, please start by completing the online application, by selecting the red button below.
If you have any additional questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you through the process.
MCS Insurance Requirements: No policy change or purchase should occur until you have been approved as a vendor.
MCS will provide a detailed insurance requirements document once you've been approved as a vendor.
- General liability insurance policy with $1,000,000 coverage limit
- Errors & omissions insurance policy with $1,000,000 coverage limit
- Errors & omissions insurance policy must provide $ 1 million coverage for contingent bodily injury/property damage for professional services.
- A copy of your worker's compensation policy or statute detailing your exemption
- Auto Insurance: All vendors are required to carry and maintain in full force automobile liability insurance on any automobile (owned, hired and non-owned) if used in connection with MCS assignments.